By Moto along the Ionic Coastline and Central Greece
From Athens, take a motorcycle tour to the Ionian Coast, Lefkada Island, Epirus, and Central Greece. A remarkable adventure of 10 days and 1230 kilometers.
Traveling by motorbike is an excellent way to see new locations. Every summer, many visitors opt to hire a motorbike and come to Greece to take advantage of the holidays and wonderful weather.
Greece is a fantastic location for motorcycle travel, exploring various sights while also relaxing, due to the diversity of the scenery and the wonderful weather.
By Trip Tailors
This trip can be tailored to your needs. Fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page with the dates of your trip, your budget, the number of people, and anything else you think is important for us to take into account in order to send you a personalized proposal.
* Transfer airport – Hotel – airport in Athens
* Assistance on arrival
* 3 nights in Athens in 3* hotel with breakfast included
* 1 night in Lepanto (Nafpaktos) in 3* hotel with breakfast included
* 1 night in Preveza in 3* hotel with breakfast included
* 1 night in Ioannina in 3* hotel with breakfast included
* 2 nights in the Zagori region in 3* hotel with breakfast included
* 1 night in Meteora in 3* hotel with breakfast included
* B1 motorcycle rental * from day 3 to day 8, pick up / drop off at the rental company’s office in Athens. Includes roadside assistance, third party insurance, and theft
* 24-hour telephone assistance at the destination
* Detailed travel information, places to visit, where to eat, etc
* Airline tickets to be checked by date and departure airport
* All entrances to museums, archaeological sites, monasteries etc
* Unspecified meals, beverages and extras
* Travel insurance
* Fuel and tolls
* Driver equipment (helmets, suitcases, etc.)
Arrival in Athens and transfer to your hotel. Our staff will meet you at the hotel to welcome you and inform you about the trip.
Breakfast and the return of your rented motorbike. Departure towards Nafpaktos through the Corinth Canal and the Rio Antirio hanging bridge. Nafpaktos is famous for being the site of the naval battle of Nafpaktos, in which Miguel de Cervantes took part. Visit the historic harbor and the castle, both of which overlook the Gulf of Nafpaktos.
After breakfast, leave Lepanto in the direction of Preveza. On the journey to Préveza, we propose taking a detour to the island of Lefkada and crossing the drawbridge that connects the island to the mainland. The beaches of Porto Katsiki and Egremni in Lefkada are two of the most magnificent you’ve ever seen.
Early morning departure from Preveza in the direction of the beach town of Parga. You will stop in Mesopotamos to see the Nekromanteion, the oracle of death, on your route to Parga. The ancient Greeks thought they could speak with the spirits of the dead, who were transported to Hades by Hermes and Charos over the Acherontas River. After visiting Nekromanteion, we recommend stopping at Parga for lunch before continuing on your trip to Ioannina, which is constructed around Lake Pamvotida. The drive around the lake is particularly lovely, as is the countryside.
Traditional villages, stone walkways, centuries-old arched bridges, and natural beauty that has not been tainted. During your stay in Zagori, you will see Dragon Lake, Vikos Gorge, and historic stone settlements that have been untouched by time.
Free time to get to know the Zagori region, enjoy nature and traditional villages.
Breakfast and departure to Kalambaka and the Meteora Monasteries. On the way to Meteora, we recommend a stop in the town of Metsovo for lunch.
Breakfast and departure for a tour to the Meteora monasteries. Meteora is one of the most unique sites on the planet. Meteora is a Greek word that means «rocks in the air», and it refers to a group of sandstone cliffs that originated under the sea 30 million years ago. These amazing historical structures were discovered as they sank below sea level. The monasteries are constructed into these rocks. Six of them are currently open to the public.
After concluding the visit, you will depart for Athens, as well as the arrival and return of the rental motorbike.
Breakfast and transfer to Athens airport to board your return flight.