There are beautiful places in the world that are hidden, not in the news, and are rarely mentioned. This is a description of the Zagori region in Epirus, Greece. Traditional villages, stone paths, arched bridges, and natural beauty that has not been tainted…
Join us on this hike to discover the secret trails of Vikos, Aoos National Park, learn about local myths and stories, and observe the flora and fauna.
During the tour we will:
- Explore traditional stone villages untouched by time
- Walk through the Vikos Gorge, one of the world’s deepest canyons.
- Stone bridges with arched spans
- Walk along the Dragon’s alpine lake “Drakolimni”
- Observe the flora and fauna of the Vikos and Aoos National Park.
- Taste the delicious local cuisine and become acquainted with the locals’ hospitality.