A trip of moderate level between rivers and mountains, suitable for families and small groups that can be performed all year round.
Explore traditional villages that have lasted through time, arched stone bridges, alpine landscapes, taste the typical delicious cuisine and get to know the hospitality of the local people.
During the tour we will:
- Get to know Athens, the city where Democracy was born.
- Visit Elati, Pertouli, Metsovo and other typical stone villages of Greece
- Explore Lake Plastira in Kayak or Hydrobike (water bike)
- Enjoy horseback riding or mountain biking in through the lush meadows of Pertouli, surrounded by dense forests.
- Walk through the Vikos Gorge, one of the deepest canyons in the world
- Taste delicious local dishes and local wines
- Visit Timios Stavros, a unique church with 13 domes
- Rafting on Voidomatis, one of the cleanest rivers in Europe
- Follow the ancient paths of the monks in the Monasteries of Meteora