A journey through the north of Greece, Meteora and Santorini in which we will explore traditional villages, places of great archaeological importance, “monasteries in the air”, and you will experience the beautiful sunsets in Santorini.
During the trip we will:
- Get to know Thessaloniki, the second most important city in Greece
- Visit Kavala and Filipi, places where Saint Paul passed, as well as the Baptistery of Lydia, where the first baptism in European lands was celebrated
- Explore Veroia and Pella, the birthplace of King Philip and Alexander the Great
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery and views of Meteora with its monasteries on rock formations and follow the ancient trails of the monks in the Meteora Monasteries
- Enjoy a full day on the island of Santorini, with its majestic sunsets and panoramic views