There are beautiful places in the world that are hidden, they are not in the headlines and you barely hear about them. Thus he discovers the Zagoria region in Epirus, Greece. Traditional villages, stone paths, arched bridges and an intact natural beauty. Also, do not miss the opportunity to visit Meteora, a UNESCO world heritage site, and follow the paths of the ancient monks.
Join us in this exploration to discover on foot the secret paths of Vikos, the Aoos National Park, learn about the myths and stories of the area and observe the flora and fauna of the area.
During the tour we will:
- Walk through the Vikos Gorge, one of the deepest canyons in the world
- Explore traditional stone villages intact through time
- Cross arched stone bridges
- Walk on the alpine lake of the Dragon “Drakólimni” (2,100m altitude)
- Observe the flora and fauna of the Vikos and Aoos National Park
- Follow the paths of the ancient monks and walk to the monasteries of Meteora
- Taste the delicious typical cuisine and enjoy the hospitality of the locals