Milos Off-Road Private Adventure
Milos is an island of great differences, with an entire region that is far enough from any village or trace of civilization to be named as virgin or wild territory.
Let’s explore this intriguing western side of the island with our 4×4 Milos Off-Road Experience, reaching those areas that could not be reached, without the stress of directions or road conditions, since our experienced guide will take us to explore the Milos hidden side.
This is a Full Day private tour, operated by a 4×4 luxurious vehicle, with the following recommended itinerary:
- Sarakiniko: our first stop on the famous lunar beach of Milos, is not limited to the tourist and panoramic view but explores the fascinating atmosphere.
- Papafragas Cave: a visit to one of the most impressive open volcanic caves on the north coast of Milos.
- Western Milos and Agia Marina: we will drive towards little cozy dirt roads and make stops to enjoy the impressive panoramic view of the port.
- Cape Vani: the impressive cape in the northwest corner of the island, with the legendary manganese mines, a life experience.
- Agathia Beach: swim and enjoy a picnic on one of the most beautiful secluded beaches on the west side.
- Empourios: this is an optional stop, in a small waterfront settlement with a traditional tavern, where you can enjoy the specialties of local cuisine.
By Trip Tailors
- Price per person from 157€ by car 4 × 4 based on a group of 3 people
From 16/04/2022 to 23/10/2022 operated every day except Friday
It is advisable to bring:
- Comfortable shoes with rubber sole
- Solar protection
* Accompanying guide in English and Greek * Midday snack * Refreshments * Map
* Lunch at Empourios
* Transfers from/to Hotel
* Any activity not included in the excursion program
* Meals and Drinks
* Personal expenses