Discovering Athens - Walking Tour
Get ready to explore the most fascinating corners of the center of this wonderful city through the eyes of a local!
During the tour, we will observe the evolution of Athens over the centuries.
Our walking tour will take you to the most typical and less touristy neighborhoods of the city. Let’s get to know the Greek culture, the customs of the Athenians, the peculiar architecture of the center of Athens, and, of course, we will experience the Athenian atmosphere!
The walk will lead us to the pedestrian street Dionysiou Areopagitou from where you can enter the archaeological site of the Acropolis to visit the Theater of Dionysus, the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and the Agora.
Tip 1: To avoid queues when buying Acropolis tickets, at Trip Tailors we take care of purchasing tickets in advance and delivering them to you on the day of your visit.
Tip 2: You can combine this city tour with our Food tour.
By Trip Tailors
- Price per person: 45€
- Minimum participation: 2 people
* The tour can be combined with the Gastronomic Tour (vegan and vegetarian versions also available)
* It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes and bring sun protection (sunscreen, glasses and hat) or umbrella according to the forecast
* We will send you a list of tips and recommendations (about nearby places of interest, restaurants, bars and excursions)
* English-speaking local expert
* Brief guide to the city of Athens with places of interest and leisure
* Traditional Greek snack
* Bottled water
* Accredited guide
* Hotel pick up
* Visit and entrance fees to archaeological sites
* Drinks and food
* Gastos personales